Policies from these carriers are fully underwritten. What does that mean to you?
- You will need to take a paramed exam where a nurse comes to your home or place of work
- From the time of application to policy issue can range from 30 to 60 days
- In general, you will receive the best rates by applying for a fully underwritten policy.
Providers I work with include:
- American General
- West Coast Life
- Banner Life
- Presidential Life
- North American
Policies form these carriers are not medically underwritten. This means:
- no paramedical exam, however the application will ask medical questions.
- Underwriters will look at your driving records and Medical Information Bureau (MIB) report.
- Policy issuance will occur within 24 – 48 hours from receipt of application
- Maximum benefit amount is limited, typically under $350,000.
- Fidelity Life
- Assurity Life
Call for a quote:
Toll Free: 877.694.5164